My Faith (In simple terms.)
I have to admit that I am flawed. My life doesn't do God justice most of the time, and I don't give Him what He deserves through the way I live my life on earth. But this is what I've learned in this season of weariness, of trembling, of worrying and of warfare:
Faith means living life with uncertainty - feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark.
- Dan Millman
And letting my heart guide me means allowing the one and only occupant to encourage me to keep walking. To just keep walking by faith, and never looking back.
God never said it'd be the easiest, most convenient thing to do.
But He did promise to be mine.
And with faith, comes joy :)
Faith is something you'll have to learn to catch hold of and never let go. And that means, to catch hold of God and fight to never let go of Him. Because as you wrestle and fight, you'd realise how important God is. You'd realise the immense joy and victory that comes forth from the battle :)
And life is never the same again.
Sure, we all lose hope and give up having faith, but God restores, renews and rejuvenates. He can, and He will.
I'm not ashamed. I don't have a reason to be anywhere close to being ashamed. I've not led the perfect life a Christian should lead, but I know God's faithfulness has become my faith. He is, my faith.
Whoever you are, whatever you're feeling, can I say this? Just let God love you. No reasons, no excuses. Just because. Just let Him, love you.
It's easy for me to say, but I say this because I've experienced it. I know it's true. I know He's real and He can do the same for you.
Faith changes things.
I won't tell you what or how things have changed because it's a journey for you to embark on, to experience for real, for yourself.
But I can say this much: Not only will comfort, love, joy, peace and tears come to you, an assurance, of faith will come surging along too :)
SK1 girlies, hear this from my heart. The God we serve is faithful. Though sometimes we don't and can't see it, He never fails. He will see you through, but you'll have to own the faith. Stand in it, walk in it, believe in it. Your leaders are right here, doing the exact same thing :)
Clara and Winiline, this goes out especially to the both of you. God remembers you and He's waiting. For all this time, the one thing He hasn't stopped doing, was loving you.
And you there, reading this? I might and might not know you personally, but I have the faith to believe that your life can change. Because this faith, changed mine. It will continue doing so, and I pray you'll persevere and press on until it changes yours too.
I want to let Jesus love me, put His arms around me
Lift me up, so I can see that I am beautiful.
I want to let Jesus love me, put His arms around me,
Lift me up, so I can see the beauty of the Lord.
Live your faith, because you can :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home